Kate Davies joined Notting Hill Housing as Chief Executive in 2004.
She was previously Chief Executive of Servite Houses and Director of Housing in Brighton and Hove. She has experience in local government and the private and voluntary sectors.
Kate has two degrees and qualifications in housing management (MCIH) and housing association development. She is married with three adult children.
Kate is the Chief Executive of the Issuer, Council Member of the Chartered Institute of Housing and the Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust Governor.
The following senior managers report directly to the chief executive:
- Andrew Muir, Group Corporate Services Director
- Andy Belton, Chief Operating Officer of the Issuer
- John Hughes, Group Development Director
- Kath King, Group Director of Asset Management
- Paul Phillips, Group Finance Director of the Issuer.
For more information on Kate Davies, Notting Hill Housing's Chief Executive, contact 020 8357 5073 or email@example.com.