Our regulators

We receive government funding to deliver homes and services and are Homes and Communities Agency.

The Homes and Communities Agency (HCA) regulates social housing landlords, setting high standards of management across housing associations like Notting Hill Housing. They are the housing and regeneration agency for England.

The HCA is a non-departmental public body and is sponsored and funded by the Department for Communities and Local Government.

More information

For more information about our regulators and how we are regulated, contact our Resident Involvement Team on 020 8357 5343 or leaseholdresidents@nhhg.org.uk.