Rights and responsibilities
Your tenancy agreement as a Notting Hill Pathways tenant is a contract between you and us. We each have certain rights and responsibilities that must be met.
Your rights and responsibilities
Your tenancy agreement sets out your rights and responsibilities, and our customer guide explains this in more detail. It is your right to live in a well-maintained pleasant environment, which we will provide.
Your rights in sheltered or extra care service
- There are no set visiting times so your friends and family are always welcome, but please consider other customers.
- You may bring a bird or small animal in a cage as long as you can look after it.
You will be responsible for:
- paying your weekly rent on time.
- installing a private phone if you need one.
- sorting out insurance cover for personal belongings.replacing or providing extra sets of keys.
For more information on your rights and responsibilities as a Notting Hill Pathways tenant contact us on 020 8357 4745 or firstname.lastname@example.org.