in touch newsletter
'in touch' is the quarterly newsletter for Home Options (temporary housing and settled accommodation) residents.
Here are the latest editions:
December 2012 in touch magazine
- Get involved and share your views by finding out more about the Resident Involvement Team
- Our Youth Team- find out about our projects for young people
- Key contacts- find out who to call for a variety of areas such as money advice or crime and anti-social behaviour
Download 2012 December in touch magazine (932KB, pdf)
September 2012 in touch magazine
- Money advice- where to get help
- Welfare Reform- the latest advice
- Repairs- how are we doing?
Download 2012 September in touch magazine (5.80MB, pdf)
June 2012 in touch magazine
- Find out more about your contacts at Notting Hill Housing
- The Olympics – how will it affect you and your service from Notting Hill Housing
- Your responsibilities for caring for your home
Download 2012 June in touch magazine (5.46MB, pdf)
March 2012 in touch magazine
- Our new Home Options service and how to pay your rent
- Regeneration in Newham – how you can benefit
- Scams – be aware and stay safe
Download 2012 March in touch magazine (1.27MB, pdf)
December 2011 in touch magazine
- Our new office address
- Our new repairs contractor and how to give us your feedback
- Projects for young people and opportunities to get involved in resident focus groups
Download 2011 December in touch magazine (3.97MB, pdf)
September 2011 in touch magazine
- Money management training
- Our office move
- New repairs contractor
- How are we doing?
Download 2011 September in touch magazine (894KB, pdf)
June 2011 in touch magazine
- We're reviewing the Home Options service
- How we are involving residents in the HO review
- Would you like help in finding employment?
- Home Options goes digital!
Download 2011 June in touch news magazine (1.27MB, pdf)
December 2010 in touch magazine
- Keeping your home warm and dry in winter
- How are we doing?
- Service updates
- NEW call back service.
Download 2010 December in touch magazine (857KB, pdf)
How to get involved
There are a number of ways in which you can get involved to help us improve the services we provide to you. Some take just five minutes of your time and some could take several days over the course of a year.
Our How to get involved? leaflet has more information about our other resident involvement activities.
Download How to get involved leaflet (1.36MB, pdf)
For more information on in touch, to suggest an article or if you would like a paper copy, contact us on 020 8357 5010 or email@example.com.