Changing your address
Let relevant people know about your new address.
You may need to contact:
- your phone and internet service providers
- TV Licensing to transfer your licence to your new address: call 0870 242 3349 or visit the TV Licence website
- your bank, building society, pension provider and any company you have loans or investments with
- utility (gas, water, electricity) companies
- your credit card and store card companies
- HM Revenue & Customs
- your local council about council tax
- any subscriptions for magazines, charities and so on
- your employer
- the schools your children go to
- the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) to renew your driving licence and vehicle registration document
- family and colleagues
- the Post Office to arrange for your post to be redirected (they will charge you a fee for this service if you decide to use it).